- Warmer Than Wool – 100% Genuine Alpaca. Not a blend.
- Hand Knitted – Naturally long fibres will never pill. Hand-Wash or dry-clean
- Luxurious – Soft, durable and silky natural fibre will look beautiful for many years
- Naturally water repellent
- At Invisible World we have been scouring the globe for the finest in wool, silk, Alpaca and cashmere for over 30 years. We are located in Juneau, Alaska but source and design products all over the world. We offer a 100% money-back guarantee.
We went all the way to Bolivia to find these caps. Knit from pure alpaca, they’ll keep your head feeling warm and looking like winter can’t vanquish your joie de vivre.
WHY BUY ALPACA? Alpaca is a rare fibre from Peru and Bolivia that is warmer, softer and far more durable than wool. Due to its long fibre length, alpaca will never pill, and your sweater is an investment that will still look beautiful many years after its purchase.
How to care for your Alpaca clothing
• Care for exactly like wool.
• Hand-wash in cold water or dry-clean.
• Laid flat to dry.
• Store neatly folded – do not hang.
• Store in a moth-free environment.
With this care, an Alpaca item will stand up to years of everyday usage with few signs of wear.
ABOUT INVISIBLE WORLD: At Invisible World we have been scouring the globe for the finest in wool, silk, alpaca and cashmere for over 30 years. We are located in Juneau, Alaska but source and design products all over the world. We offer a money-back guarantee and all domestic shipping is free.