The Fred Perry Authentic Grip Bag is perfect for a weekend away. The ’70s-inspired tonal colourway. antique-brass hardware and grainy finish give this a vintage look. Whilst displaying classic style the bag is a practical piece with an adjustable shoulder strap and detailed with sharp. gold branding giving it a modern edge.
Inspired by 1960’s mod culture the Fred Perry classic grip bag is designed to be worn as a smart accessory. The shoulder strap is woven with a contrast bomber stripe as found of their classic bombers. With a vintage-style grainy finish and retro Fred Perry branding this is a real nod to the good old days.
Colour : Carbon Blue Dimension : 38cm x11cm x28cm approximately The bag features a large main pocket with small zip pocket and a front pocket. – with adjustable shoulder strap · Main compartment with zipper · Interior zip pocket · Reinforced bottom · Adjustable shoulder strap Logo patch Material: – Body: 100% Cotton – Lining: 100% Polyester – Trim: 100% PVC Product Code : L3150-266
- Synthetic leather > Signature branding > Main compartment with zip fastening > Front pocket > Adjustable strap > 100% PU > Wipe clean
This retro inspired shoulder bag by Fred Perry is made from cracked look synthetic leather with contrasting fabric trim.The bag has a large zip fastening compartment with an open pocket to front. This stylish shoulder bag has the signature laurel wreath to front, prominent stitching and an adjustable shoulder strap.
- The iconic Laural Wreath sits in the bottom corner as well as being engraved into the brushed steel feet.
- Its 100% PVC makes it light weight and durable, ideal for everyday use.
- a large frontal zipped compartment gives you that little extra storage.
- 31cm(Height) x 41cm(Width) x 21cm(Depth).
- Easy to carry with two grip handles and a detachable shoulder strap that can be adjusted to suit.
The Black/Ecru Classic Holdall by Fred Perry is a very popular item which is sure meet your shopping requirements. Highly recommended Fred Perry bags make great gifts. Buy the Black/Ecru Classic Holdall by Fred Perry now.